A recent study estimates that 47% of foreclosed properties are still occupied. When you first see that stat you may be surprised… but we’re not. What most people don’t realize is that banks aren’t in the business to own homes. They are in the business to loan people money. But when they have to foreclose […]
Archive | Real Estate Market Statistics RSS feed for this section
Tim - Durham NC
"..smooth transaction"Special thanks to Tyler with the smooth transaction and all his help even though I will miss my home I don't regret selling , it was a quick and painless deal , TWO THUMBS UP !!!
- How To Sell Your Home Fast In RaleighNorth Carolina
- Foreclosure Prevention Measures In Raleigh and the rest of North Carolina
- Help For Foreclosure In Raleigh – 3 Ways To Avoid Foreclosure
- Can You Get Your House In Raleigh Back After Foreclosure?
- Alternatives to Listing Your Home in Raleigh: Explained